Sort out all those little christmas gifts in one afternoon. Join us making Christmas decorations and little dishes out of porcelain! We will explore making techniques with porcelain and practice various decorating methods. You will end up with a lovely selection of decorations and dishes that will just be super special to your loved ones...
Come and and celebrate spring in our bright airy pottery studio - making pots for hanging plants.
We will make a number of functional and decorative pots that you can use in the kitchen or outside, or as lovely gifts. Perfect as herb pots or for succulents or cacti. Green thumb optional. Materials for hanging your pots is included. This workshop is for anyone wanting to enjoy the experience of clay.
Join me in my bright airy studio for a few hours of creative relaxation as you create a painted design on a simple tufts made vessel...
Bring along inspiration in the form of colors, shapes, pattern for your pot or ideas that you would like to transfer into narrative. If not we will have some inspiration at the ready... Then, with a little discussion of possibilites and instruction on how to transfer your ideas to your pot, we will get right into it.
Wer'e at it again... Ingrid and the lovely people at the Windsor Workshop... along with Cool Cactus!!!
What You Will Learn
- How to hand-build pots for plants (including hanging and saucers)
- How to create these wee pots using three different robust stoneware clays plus different decorating techniques
- Potting tips and care instructions for succulents
What You Get
- Students will make their planters, which will be fired and ready for collection one to two weeks after the workshop.
- Students will be required to pick up their pieces between business hours on designated days the weeks following the workshop (you will be notified via email).
- 3 small Succulents per person to take home and plant into their new planters.
- You will also enjoy a gourmet lunch – and did I mention wine? Yep – wine too...
head on over to www.the-windsor-workshop.com
Come and relax for an afternoon in our bright airy pottery studio - making little dishes out of porcelain! We will explore hand-building techniques with porcelain and practice various decorating methods, including using tissue transfers to create some lovely blue and white designs.
We will make a number of functional and decorative little dishes that you can use in the kitchen or around the house, or just simply to treasure. This workshop is for anyone wanting to enjoy the experience of clay.
Date: 27th May 2017, 2pm to 5pm
Location: 27 Palmerston Road East, Ringwood 3134
phone: (03) 9870 6939
This class is complete... let me know if you would like to attend this workshop in the future!
In this workshop I provide you with the practical tools to get your fledgling, or established, pottery business on track!
Larn about pricing, creating a business plan and navigating the online world. A series of topics will be workshopped with participants using real life examples. The outcome is intended to be practical, with ideas, resources and strategies that participants can use in their own practice.
Northcote Pottery Supplies
142-144 Weston Street, Brunswick East 3057