Wer'e at it again... Ingrid and the lovely people at the Windsor Workshop... along with Cool Cactus!!!
What You Will Learn
- How to hand-build pots for plants (including hanging and saucers)
- How to create these wee pots using three different robust stoneware clays plus different decorating techniques
- Potting tips and care instructions for succulents
What You Get
- Students will make their planters, which will be fired and ready for collection one to two weeks after the workshop.
- Students will be required to pick up their pieces between business hours on designated days the weeks following the workshop (you will be notified via email).
- 3 small Succulents per person to take home and plant into their new planters.
- You will also enjoy a gourmet lunch – and did I mention wine? Yep – wine too...
head on over to www.the-windsor-workshop.com